[IMC-Tech] Re: Recording equipment

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 10 22:19:40 CST 2006

Yes, AFAIK. I'm pretty sure they didn't leave town with any of our gear.
There was a pretty good sorting out process at the end.

Hopefully, others will speak up who have been holding onto gear that
should be in circulation. If people need semi-permanent gear for some
reason, we can make arrangments, but we need stuff _now_ so people can
get involved or we're going to have people losing interest who could be
doing some damn fine reporting if they ever got some experience.
Mike Lehman