[IMC-Tech] Re: [Imc] Insight Cable lnstallation (pre)Proposal Info...

Stephane Alnet stephane at shimaore.net
Mon Mar 27 21:02:44 CST 2006

Dan,

Couple questions:

- Did you discuss Service Levels (mean time to repair, penalties for
outages over X hours, etc.)?

- If we sign the agreement on Thursday night, when will the service
be operational? (This might be of interest to the imc-tech group to
coordinate the chambana.net migration.)

- On their non-business side, Insight requires you to more or less
use Windows with IE to be able to register you modem and add/remove a
device (identified by an Ethernet card) because of the way their
sas.r31 gateway is set up. That has required me to be "creative" to
be able to register (and re-register once in a while) my linux
server. Any idea if we'll hit the same kind of limitations with this
offering?

Stéphane