[IMC-Tech] gone camping for the weekend...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Fri May 26 16:32:59 CDT 2006

Hey all,
I will be away from a computer for the from this email till Monday
night.  Although I am starting to feel a little better about our current
state, if anything should arise drop a line to the imc-tech list and
someone will hopefully respond.  If need be and you have my cell phone
number in regard to assistance, please call it.  I can't guarante you I
will have service, but it will be on my hip till the battery runs out.
Enjoy your weekend :)
--
Daniel