[IMC-Tech] Indymedia Hosting Cooperative:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Nov 23 23:18:37 CST 2006

FYI:  Hi all, this proposal just came across the global finance working group.
Call me crazy, but isn't this something where the UCIMC/Acorn/Chambana.net
infrastructure would be _insanely_ useful?  My main concern would be that we'd
need more (and more stable) bandwidth than we currently have, but this seems
like a natural fit.  On the other hand, there are folks who dislike the UCIMC
with wild abandon -- but I wonder if we shouldn't pitch the idea anyway?

What do folks think?

--Sascha