[IMC-Tech] New web server migration day October 2nd...

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 3 14:14:07 CDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 01:29:07PM -0500, Joshua King wrote:

> Hey, sorry Stuart, that was my fault. I created your account, but I
> accidentally copied the authorized_keys2 file to the wrong place. It
> should work now, let me know if you have any more problems.

It's still asking for my password.  Can you check which ones are
listed in my authorized_keys2 there?  Should be
slevy at dinah.ncsa.uiuc.edu and slevy at hetty.  It's not accepting either
of those public keys at the moment.

I just tried ssh'ing into imsahp.chambana.net, and it does still
let me in with no password.  Is there a permission/ownership problem
with ~slevy | ~slevy/.ssh | ~slevy/.ssh/authorized_keys2 on the new www.ucimc.org?