[IMC-Tech] File 13 for Email, I Give Up

David Gehrig gehrigspamtrap at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:17:34 CDT 2006

Is whichever server hosts these lists already running procmail?  From a
quick poke around, it seems like one of the standard solutions is to
configure procmail to call SpamAssassin (which reads email and marks the
Spam ones it finds) as part of its normal handling of mail, and then
configure mailman to ignore the ones identified as spam.

@%<