[IMC-Tech] RFU Website Access Issues

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 26 20:07:52 CDT 2006

Hi Dan,
I'm writing in hopes of getting access restored to the RFU website. I
know that we dropped the ball on this in the Great Server Migration last
month by likely not having a webmaster to deal with setting thing right.

We did have someone volunteer to be the new webmaster, but I'm unsure if
he was ever able to get hold of you or ever got access before the move.
Perhaps this email will help connect him with you and take it from there
for general website issues.

Currently,the biggest issue is gaining access to the website to update
the schedule. Andrew O'B. was doing this before the server move, bit
that disrupted his access. We have people (Ann S. and Rev. Z) who are
willing to update the website schedule, but they don't have the
technical chops to set this up, unless you can do so for us.

In any case, let me know what the issues are in respect to the website.
Our first birthday is coming up and it would be good to update the site
before then.
Regards,
Mike Lehman