[IMC-Tech] Re: [RFU] Re: RFU Website Access Issues

Matt Isaacs isaacsm at cuwireless.net
Fri Oct 27 09:35:41 CDT 2006

Web services are no longer hosted on IMSAHP; it functions only as a a mail
server (and mail related functions).

If someone needs access to the web server via SSH to manage the site in
question, we need, at a minimum, their name, email address, the website
their are administering, and an SSH public key.  This information nedes to
be sent to the IMC-TECH list.

If email accounts are needed as well, please let us know, and we can create
the appropriate accounts on IMSAHP.  I'm not sure what info is needed there
or what the requirements are, but we will at least need their name and an
SSH public key.

I'm not sure if we do this or not, but for either set of accounts, it
wouldn't hurt to list one or two choices for a preferred username.

We're sorry if there was any confusion and/or we missed any previous
requests relating to this.

On 10/27/06, Andrew Ó Baoill <funferal at compsoc.nuigalway.ie> wrote:

> What's needed, as I understand it, is an IMSAHP login for Ann. I don't
> believe she has this yet, but it's needed in order to access the DB
> interface.
> Andrew
>
> On Oct 27, 2006, at 8:20 AM, ZERNIALB at aol.com wrote:
>
> Hi Dan,
> I am not really sure what you are saying here. We, Ann Sibly And I , have
> been trying to gain access for a little more than a month now with no
> success.
> I take it that you are the contact person for these things. Please take
> this note as a request to gain access to the, membership and training /
> programing  portals. We need this done as soon as possible. We cannot
> configure the program or membership data base until we have access.
> Andrew O was to release this information when he turned over the
> programing to Ann, this did not ever take place. I understand that there is
> a new web workings but these two portals should have been first to have
> access so that programing would continue without interruption.
> Any help you need from us will be give without delay. Thank You very much
> for your quick response to Mike and your help to us.
>

> Rev. Zernial M Bogan
> How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that
>     bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth
>     good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith
>     unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
>
>     Isaiah 52:7

Matthew Isaacs

CUWiN Network Engineer