[IMC-Tech] books2prisoners.org domain

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 08:10:13 CDT 2006

Hello techsters,

Books to prisoners recently moved our site and some of our tools to another
web host.  Since books2prisoners.org was previously hosted on chambana and
had the name registered there, is there any cleanup required in the chambana
name servers?  We currently aren't able to access our site from within the
IMC using the domain name (though have no problems outside of the IMC) and I
wonder if this may be due to any residual setup from when our site was
hosted on chambana.

We continue to utilize our space at bookstoprisoners.ucimc.org (for our
calendar and file storage) and don't want that to go away, but do the old
DNS entries need to be cleared?

thanks,

--
Jay