[IMC-Tech] Fwd: IMC Mexico, IMC South Africa, IMC Honduras...

Gary Cziko g-cziko at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 4 15:05:15 CDT 2006

I have a usb webcam that could be used for this.

We would probably need to have a pretty fast machine to make the  video work
smoothly. This would require some serious organization and coordination at
both ends.

--Gary

On 7/16/06, Lynsee Melchi <lynseemelchi at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Gary Cziko
Professor
Educational Psychology & English as an International Language
University of Illinois
1310 S. Sixth Street
210F Education Building
Champaign, IL 61820-6990
USA

Telephone +1-217-333-8527
Fax: +1-217-244-7620
e-mail: g-cziko at uiuc.edu
Web: http://garycziko.net
Skype: garyjazz (http://www.skype.com)
Google Talk: gcziko
Amateur Radio: N9MJZ

Founder, Station Manager, Program Director, Chief Engineer and Announcer
The Latino Radio Service of La Casa Cultural Latina
1660 AM on the Urbana-Champaign campus of the University of Illinois
(http://latinoradioservice.org)

Founder and Major Contributor
ATALL Wikibook for
Autonomous Technology-Assisted Language Learning
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ATALL)