[IMC-Tech] More for File 13

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 7 10:39:33 CDT 2006

Here's another group of names for the blacklist. In addition to these
email domains below, I have some other requests.

Would banning anything with "*freeserve.co.uk" as part of the domain
name cause any significant issues? Because with gets tons of spam from
these servers. I see no reason to support posting from these domains,
given their totally lax attitude toward abuse.*

Ban any message with "Stock Alert: National Healthcare Logistics" header.

The Rfu-barnraising list continues to draw spam, yet is no longer in
use. The admin messages for it are forwarded to the Rfu admins. Could
ALL posting to Rfu-barnraising be disabled? There is no separate admin
page for Rfu-barnraising in the list of chambana lists that I can find
so I can to do this myself.
Mike Lehman

*@syraction.com*

*@cupertinocs.org*