[IMC-Tech] slanderous content on the IMC website

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 22:23:57 CDT 2007

I guess we'll see what s/he says. Doesn't make sense to me. I sure don't
see anything that would amount to a "slanderous and unsubstantiated slur"...

If I google "Yanni Chill UIUC Campus AntiWar Network" I don't even get a
link to this here at UC IMC, although I see basically the same article
at Chicago IMC.

And I don't have time to search through a hundred plus pages at the
website where the petition is posted to try to figure out if that
correlates with an anonymous posting here.

Mike Lehman