[IMC-Tech] Re: ucimc.org

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 22:57:01 CDT 2007

we have lost our main drive and our latest backup was from march 19th.
 we have restored files and are working to restore the databases.  if
the site is database driven (ucimc.org, cuwin.net, etc.) your site is
still not functional and will have lost all data from this time.

steps have and where already in place to advert data loss down the the
hour but due to upgrades in infrastructure currently happening we were
in a period of vulnerability.  unfortunately our good luck going most
of the last year without a good backup solution ran out right as we
were about to have a good one.

again, josh and i have been working on this since late afternoon and
will be working on it till the issue is resolved.  please hang tight.

--
Daniel