[IMC-Tech] Website Down Again

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:29:59 CDT 2007

we have finished restoring the databases to march 19th which should
have most/all of the database driven sites functioning again, although
lacking a months worth of updates.

tomorrow we will be doing a deeper look into the old drive to see if
we can recover any data from it.  we will keep you posted.

--
Daniel