[IMC-Tech] Web services will be done around 2:30PM today...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:13:37 CDT 2007

Hey all,
We are going to be removing the bad drive from our web server and
replacing it with the current backup drive that is now being used via
NFS.  Switching these drives will allow us to perform more diagnostics
on the failed drive as well as increase performance as all data now is
not physically located on the web server.

As there is still a chance that we may recover data from the failed
drive, if you have or will be submitting any content to any website
please keel local copies.  If we do recover data anything submitted
since the failure yesterday will be lost unless you have created a
local backup.

If you have any questions please email us at imc-tech at lists.chambana.net.

Thanks,
--