[IMC-Tech] Re: [Imc] Web services will be done around 2:30PM today...

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 23:18:25 CDT 2007

Hi John,
The IMC has been experiencing vast technical difficulties in the last 24
hours. Most likely, the message you received was due to this meltdown
and whatever interim restores to gain back minimal functionality were in
place at the time this message was generated.

I've cced this to the IMC-tech list. I'm sure it will either be dealt
with when things are restored or as soon as they can once they've caught
their breath.
Mike Lehman