[UCIMC-Tech] Carpenter needed...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Tue Aug 7 12:16:26 CDT 2007

Hey All,

I have a couple projects that are in dire need of completion.  They are
fairly easy and can likely be completed in the IMC wood shop.

1) A smallish cabinet to be hung in the WRFU studio approximately 18"
wide and 45" high.   This can be made out of plywood easily.  The front
needs to be hinged with a locking mechanism of sorts.  The top needs to
be open to allow ventilation for electronic equipment.  The bottom or
side needs a port hole to allow for cables in and out.

2)  A larger cabinet to securely hold the new Performance space mixing
board and about 12" of rack mountable items.  This mixing board is
approximately 50" long, 30" deep, and 6" at its highest point.  This
will be slightly more difficult as it will require a angled table for
the board and require a locking mechanism.

I don't think either would take more than a day (8 hours) if done by
someone with experience.  Please let me know if you or anyone you know
would be interested.  I am available most any time to give more accurate
instructions and allow for more precise measurements (just don't have
the time to do them myself).

Thanks in advance,
--
Daniel