[IMC-Tech] Zeco Condition

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 14:50:29 CST 2007

i could very well be speaking pre-maturely but i feel pretty confident
that the issue is resolved.

it would seem our swap got corrupted.  as freebsd does not require
swap and we have more than enough system memory we have disabled it.
we may at some point decide to use it again before which will need to
reformat it.

we are also going to use this time to upgrade zeco to the new stable
kernel as well as update many dated apps.  please let us know of you
find any wonkiness that was not there before.

On 2/5/07, Josh King <joshuaheretic at gmail.com> wrote:

Daniel