[IMC-Tech] moving the busiest sites...

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 20 21:18:21 CST 2007

Dan,
Sounds pretty much OK with me.

The only thing I would add is that it is nice when the website is down
that the email still works. But I'd gotten used to doing without when
they were together and dead -- it's just that this now seems like a luxury.

Also, we always had some weird things with email in the past that drug
everything else down, tech stuff that is over my head, but assuming this
is under control, then maybe it's nothing to be concerned about now.
Mike Lehman