[IMC-Tech] Fwd: FREE Computer Monitors!

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Thu Feb 22 17:18:50 CST 2007

Do you want me to ask for some, or is there a graveyard full of these at
the IMC already?

Ken

PS - I need administrator access to rfu-membership and rfu-schedule

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> Connie Macedo 02/22/07 4:39 PM >>>
In an effort to clear out the basement of excess equipment, for the
next three weeks, Parkland College is offering used 17" traditional CRT
(not flat panel) computer monitors to current faculty, staff and
students for FREE!  These monitors are intended for home use and are
provided "as is" - no warranty.  Limit of 4 per person.  First come,
first served.

Please contact Joni Roberts in Campus Technologies at 353-2020 to
arrange for an appointment to pick up.  Thanks!

Connie L. Macedo
Manager of Technical Support Services
Campus Technologies
Parkland College