[IMC-Tech] chambana.net domain expired? -- I just renewed it, hope no one else did too

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 5 10:06:56 CST 2007

You'll likely have heard about this already, but I noticed
this morning that the peace at lists.chambana.net and
peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net (and presumably all others)
aren't working since the chambana.net domain expired on 1/3/2007,
and got switched off this morning, according to whois at joker.com.

rather than @lists.chambana.net in the mean time.  It actually works,
but most people won't know to do this.

I've just renewed the chambana.net domain; a "whois" immediately
afterward shows it listed as still expired, so maybe someone else
has already renewed it too.  If not, there should be no need to do
it again.

The renewal receipt will go to the original place, the CNET-135150
contact, i.e. hostmaster at chambana.net.

   Stuart Levy