[IMC-Tech] Mail server problems

Josh King joshuaheretic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:43:10 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

This hasn't been a good couple of months as far as luck and computers
goes. We've been struggling with some problems with our mail server over
the past couple of days, as one of the main storage drives has become
unstable. Everything's fine now and no data was lost, but emails may
have been sporadically dropped or late over the last couple of days, for
which we apologize. Please keep imc-tech at ucimc.org apprised of any
continuing problems that arise with the email system through the next
couple of days. Dan and I hope to have all of the web and mail
transferred to new and multiply-redundant systems over the next few
weeks, which should eliminate any problems like the streak of bad luck
that has been hounding us in respect to hard-drives. Sorry again for any
problems.
--
Josh King
email: joshuaheretic at gmail.com, jking2 at uiuc.edu, jking at cuwin.net