[IMC-Tech] owner/group have been changed for Bike Project -- cannot edit site

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 3 20:48:56 CDT 2007

Hi,

  Can you change the file owner/group of thebikeproject.org web
directories and files (the /var/www/thebikeproject.org tree) back to barryi/barryi ?

  The owner/group of all the files in thebikeproject.org web directories
used to be barryi/barryi (or nearly this, user barryi certainly had
access and created nearly all files and subdirectories, and no group
bike existed until recently).
  Somehow, all the files have been changed to www/bike .  I cannot
currently edit the site.  I requested that group bike be created, but my
account (barryi) has not yet been made a member of group bike.

   Thanks for any help,

   Barry

--
Barry Isralewitz   Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Group, UIUC
Beckman 3043   Office Phone: (217) 244-1612  Home Phone: (217) 337-6364