[IMC-Tech] please change back permissions on web site

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 10 19:34:32 CDT 2007

Hi,

  (A second request for...)

Could you recursively change the owner/group of
  /var/www/thebikeproject.org
back to barryi/barryi ?

Details:
  Nearly all the above files got somehow changed to having owner www and group bike.
At least one important directory is not writable by me:

barryi at zeco$ cd  /home/barryi/public_html/thebikeproject.org
barryi at zeco$ ls -lad .svn
drwxr-xr-x  6 www  bike  512 May 21 13:28 .svn
barryi at zeco$ touch .svn/just-testing.txt
touch: .svn/just-testing.txt: Permission denied

      Cheers,

      Barry