[IMC-Tech] server space request

Ross Musselman rgmussel at cuwireless.net
Tue May 1 07:50:51 CDT 2007

Dear IMC-Tech,

The CUWiN Foundation would like to use the current IP that is used for
our development server for a mail and web server that we already have
configured and firewalled. We would then like to place our development
server behind that server. The result would be that we use the same
number of IPs but have an additional machine in the server space. In
addition, our mail and web services will no longer bog down IMC-tech
equipment, which I'm sure will be a relief to the people who manage
those servers.

Please let me know if there are questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Ross Musselman
CUWiN Project Coordinator