[UCIMC-Tech] Audio production machine

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sun Nov 4 15:09:52 CST 2007

Hi tech folks,

The production room is coming together - thanks to Josh and Dan for all
their help with this.

A few glitches that need some tech support to finish it out...

On the left hand computer (hooked up to the Trinitron monitor) seems to have
some remaining problems:
In Audacity, when I select in preferences to get audio from the Edirol,
Audacity crashes.
After the above happened in a repeated way, the whole machine then made a
small alarm like sound, then froze.  I had to power down to restart.
Now the machine won't boot up.  So I turned it off.

If I can be of help in any way, let me know.

- Danielle