[UCIMC-Tech] Mailman Bug

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Sat Oct 6 12:39:00 CDT 2007

Hey Mike,

Yeah, the error is sort of fixed. There was a problem with a drive
partition filling up on the mail server, which I just took care of a
little while ago. However, now there's some kind of feedback loop where
mailinglist errors are being sent to the rooters list, which are then
piling up and filling the queue, which is then causing more errors, etc.
So mail performance will be a bit degraded until I can figure out this
issue. Can you accept/discard messages now?