[UCIMC-Tech] Production room clean out this Saturday at noon!

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Sep 13 15:03:09 CDT 2007

Come one come all!

Dan, Josh, myself, some students of mine
- and YOU! -
are gonna sort the broken from the not broken,
the needs to be here versus the needs to be there,
and generally going to make a more usable production room
this Saturday from NOON until 3 PM.

We will also start building a computer lab in the lower level
which is now a lovely rust color
with white clouds floating against the sunset.

If anyone has computer leases to lock down the equipment, let me know.
Otherwise, I am going to go buy some.

By the way, many thousands of dollars of equipment has been stolen from the
IMC in the past 9 months, so as part this production room fix up, I am going
to request a new combo on the door and investigating further.

We are also locking down everything and will e-mail a process by which
people will have to talk to a person to check out anything.

If anyone knows the fuckers who might be involved in taking shit from an
imporvished community center that so lovingly provides its services for
free, please give me anonymous or not so anonymous tips so I can break their
knees.  I wish I was joking, but I am not.

see ya!

Danielle