[Bookstoprisoners] Re: [UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: [Btp-keystaff] a group of volunteers this afternoon

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 16 10:27:29 CDT 2007

Brian,
I am a decidedly non-Techie type person, just a power user who's
concerned because I know there are other people around with the skills,
but who've not been participating in Tech, leaving the work to a handful
of overworked volunteers. I'll cc this to the Tech list to put him in
direct contact with them.
Mike Lehman