[UCIMC-Tech] Website for IMC

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 17:03:23 CDT 2007

Marti,
If you're using Insight cable for internet access, I suggest rebooting
your modem. This has happened to me before. Somehow, Insight's local DNS
service fails to work to get you to other local sites on their system
(the IMC is on it, for instance), even though you can go other places on
the internet just fine. After the reboot, then you should be able to get
to UC IMC.
Mike Lehman