[UCIMC-Tech] gmail woes

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Tue Apr 22 15:58:27 CDT 2008

How are they both accessing it, from what part of the network? I assume
Joy is using the finance computer, where is davep? If they're on
different network segments, perhaps there's a problem with just one
segment. Also, what browsers are they using? Can davep access the front
page of gmail and not log in, or does the site not load at all? Sorry
about all of the questions, but perhaps with more info I can come up
with suggestions.