[UCIMC-Tech] Re: IMC's Internet Down

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 18 22:23:38 CST 2008

Josh,
Thanks for doing what you can. No problem with the headline, as it may
be the only way we have to communicate with many users.

This would obviously make a great feature on how Comcast basically sucks
at customer service and who knows how far into the pit of crap it will
sink before service is restored. Feel free to provide further
elaboration on this topic...
Mike Lehman