[UCIMC-Tech] ucimc email down?

James Jacobs jrjacobs at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 21 23:57:19 CST 2008

Hey Mike (and Dan),

thanks for the info. I just logged in so everything should be working.

james

--
James R. Jacobs
International Documents Librarian
jrjacobs at stanford.edu
http://jonssonlibrary.stanford.edu
AIM: LibrarianJames Jabber: radlib at jabber.org

Freedom is never given; it is won.
-- A. Philip Randolph in keynote speech given at the Second National
Negro Congress in 1937
Celebrate February as Black History Month!

   (\
  {|||8-
   (/