[UCIMC-Tech] DNS problem at IMC

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:58:10 CST 2008

Techsters,

Can anyone make an educated guess as to why books2prisoners.org doesn't
resolve properly from the IMC?

It works fine from everywhere else but we can't use the name from the BTP
workroom.  This causes a problem because we rely heavily on an online
calendar tool for scheduling work groups which has licensing tied to our
domain name, so if we access the website via IP or server name and host
directory, the calendar doesn't work.

Could this be due to the fact that the domain was at one time hosted on
chambana.net?  Once we moved to a different host, were the records cleaned?

Thanks,
Jay