[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: weird message on uc-imc site

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 5 17:36:39 CST 2008

After the latest version of Drupal was installed, it broke the old
captcha feature. We then started to experience the usual flood of spam.
David G. managed to analyze what the issues was and get this numeric
problem captcha system going as an interim measure. Unfortunately, it
does give some bogus error messages. When it's possible, this will be
fixed, but it's yet another sign of our Tech group being barely alive
and held together with baling wire and string.
Mike Lehman