[UCIMC-Tech] Re: chambana listservs

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Wed Jul 9 17:46:29 CDT 2008

Hi Bob,

As far as I can tell, the chambana.net listserv is running fine. I can
see mail streaming through and getting delivered, and I've gotten some
list messages myself. I'm not sure if someone else already effected a
fix, or what. Let me know if you're still experiencing outages. I'm out
of town doing VISTA stuff in Boston so my internet access is limited,
but let me know if you're still having issues and I'll do what I can to
get them fixed asap. Stuart, if you fixed things then thanks much.

--
Josh King
josh at ucimc.org
--