[Fwd: [UCIMC-Tech] Urgent -- Database access for UCIMC site]

David Gehrig gehrigspamtrap at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:28:13 CDT 2008

Okay, Josh, here's the plan. Here's what I'd like

-- a clone of the current newimc database that I have
full access to (call it imcclone)
-- a clone of the current site as it stands, except
with a reconfiguration so it points to imcclone
instead of newimc, and with read-write access
-- some URL so I can see what that cloned site
is serving

The idea is, I want to do an upgrade to Drupal
six on that test bed, rejigger whatever I need
in order to make the hidden comments stuff
work, and then once that's up and happy,
we'll upgrade the real site using the same
process.

@%<