[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu May 29 00:15:04 CDT 2008

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON at mail.chambana.net>
Date: Wed, May 28, 2008 at 11:57 PM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: arthousefarm at gmail.com

This is the Postfix program at host mail.chambana.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

                       The Postfix program

<imc-booking at mail.chambana.net> (expanded from <shows at ucimc.org>): Command
died
   with status 1: "/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post imc-booking". Command
   output: post script, list not found: imc-booking

Final-Recipient: rfc822; imc-booking at mail.chambana.net
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 1: