[UCIMC-Tech] Web Access Lab

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:11:45 CST 2008

Hi everyone,
Steven and I just noticed that there are two events happening in the IMC
main space on Thursday night.  One is a movie screening by IVAW (Iraq
veterans against the war).  The other is the Steering meeting.  Since
steering is a smaller group and can move more easily, I was thinking it's
time to clean out the web access space so that we can utilize it for
meetings.  (The family room is being used at that time by Earthkeep).

I am writing to groups and individuals that have expressed an interest in
the space to see if anyone might be willing to help me clean up the space
and make it more meeting-friendly.  I have a pretty flexible week, so
perhaps this is something that we can do on Wednesday evening either before
or after the Production meeting (which takes place from 7-8pm).
Please let me know if you are interested / will be available during those
times.  Librarians, there are some nice bookshelves there that you could
utilize!
Thanks,
Nicole

--