[UCIMC-Tech] zeco/imsahp changed?

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Wed Nov 5 21:43:03 CST 2008

Hi Stuart,

The new firewall isn't quite done yet, actually. I've been spending time
on the new IMC website, so the firewall is still a work in progress.

No, the deal there is that when I upgraded the UCIMC site and moved it
to a different server, I changed the wildcard catch-all for that domain
to the new server. You can reach the correct server for the AWARE page
by ssh'ing into zeco.chambana.net, or just anti-war.net.

On 11/05/2008 09:11 PM, Stuart Levy wrote:
> I've been editing the AWARE web page on imsahp.ucimc.org
> (/var/www/html/aware/website, or something like that).
>
> But this evening, ssh'ing to imsahp.ucimc.org or zeco.ucimc.org
> reaches a machine which has a different IP address, has a different host key,
> and which doesn't accept my ssh public key to log in as slevy.
>
> So I'm guessing that the new firewall is in place (yay, Josh!!!)
> and that the name/address of the relevant machine has changed.
> Right?   If so, where should I ssh to edit web page files?

Josh King