[UCIMC-Tech] Re: Room 224

Joshua King joshuaheretic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:34:11 CST 2008

Hey,

I'm in L.A. right now for the CTCnet conference, so I won't be able to work
on moving stuff until Monday. Is that soon enough?

On Nov 14, 2008 7:48 AM, "JOY" <imcbooks at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Chris and Tech type folk,

Please empty room 224 of all contents ASAP and notify me when this has been
completed. Chris, I have notified the tech group because I am not sure if
all the items currently stored in there are actually IMC's or Tech's.

Again, please notify me when the room is empty and I will notify OJC to get
the painting completed in this space. We currently have a potential tenant,
and if that falls through we still need to be able to show the space or lose
the income.

Thanks,
Joy

--