[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc] Trouble registering

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 15:08:09 CST 2008

Matthew,
I'm not sure why I sent you this page:
http://www.ucimc.org/user/register

That link is the one to register for a user account. There is no payment
button there, because we do not charge people to use the website. I also
am not sure if there _should_ be a button there or if you simply hit
Enter on your keyboard once you've filled out the form to create an
account. I'm cc-ing this to Tech in case that we do need a button there,
as it sort of looks like we do. I already have an account, so I can't
really test it to see if Enter is all that's needed.

There are two pages if you do want to become a member or donate to
support our work. The first is the membership page at the Link in the
header that says About Us:
http://www.ucimc.org/info/membership
The links are not at the bottom of the page. They are under the headline
that says "Become a Member Today" and above *"*Become a Sustaining
Funder."**

The second is the Donate page, also at the top header bar, all the way
to the right:
http://www.ucimc.org/info/donate
Again, the links are not at the bottom, but below "Become a Member of
the IMC" and above  "Support WRFU, 104.5FM -- Radio Free Urbana"

In either case, there are 3 brown buttons (at least they're brown on my
computer) that say "$25/Year" "$50/Year" or "$100/Year" each of which
will take you to Paypal to complete the transaction. That's what you
need to click on to send us your donation.
Mike Lehman
**