[UCIMC-Tech] peace*@lists.chambana.net lists down?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 10 16:05:43 CDT 2008

Mail sent to at least the peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net list
isn't getting through, nor is it being archived.

The latest archived/emailed posting was last night, Thu Oct 9th around 5pm.
But at least a couple of messages sent more recently (this afternoon)
haven't shown up.

The last time this happened, it was due to a full disk on the
mailman server, I think -- no room for incoming messages.
I don't think I have an account on the current one (just on imsahp)
so can't check.

Copying Mike Lehman -- if chambana.net's mail is completely broken,
then Josh won't get this but Mike might!

   Stuart