[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Need Static IP

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 19:22:27 CDT 2008

Josh,
I inquired about access to ports, but have yet to hear back from FE
Moran on any specific needs. Both people I spoke with seemed more
confused by the question than able to assess what I was asking about.
They said they would check into this more, but I've heard nothing
further so far. I suspect that this means one of two things:

A. That the installer knows, but we won't hear from s/he until they come
out to do the install.
B. That a static IP is all that is necessary.

I'd like to go ahead and call them back to arrange the installation.
Would this be feasible now in concert with the network revisions that
are underway?
Mike Lehman