[Imc-bookkeeper] Re: [UCIMC-Tech] Need Static IP

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Mon Oct 20 01:26:38 CDT 2008

Hi Mike,

You can tell them they can have 75.145.177.76, which I'm using for
porting content to a new local webserver, but this is fairly low
priority at the moment considering our bandwidth situation. Hopefully
that IP can just be routed to them through the firewall once they get it
plugged in, but at worst we can probably run a separate cable and plug
it directly into our cable modem. The netmask is 255.255.255.248 if they
need it.