[UCIMC-Tech] IMC Website File Directory/Database

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 16:59:36 CDT 2008

I am trying to make some content updates to the main page, "About UC-IMC"
section, and I would like to know on what file directory I should save a
copy of the new IMC brochure for the following:

"The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center is a grassroots organization
committed to using media production and distribution as tools for promoting
social and economic justice in the Champaign County area. We foster the
creation and distribution of media, art, and narratives emphasizing
underrepresented voices and perspectives and promote empowerment and
expression through media and arts education.
To this end, the IMC owns and operates a Community Media and Arts Center
housed in the historic downtown Urbana post office building located at 202
S. Broadway Ave at Elm Street. The center includes a stage, radio station,
production studios, art studios, library, and meeting spaces. We are part of
the Indymedia network <http://www.indymedia.org/> - an affiliation of over
200 media centers across every continent.
Contact Info:
By mail: UC IMC, 202 South Broadway, # 100, Urbana, IL 61801
By phone:217-344-8820 By email:imc at ucimc.org <email%3Aimc at ucimc.org>

*More Links: *
*Important Legal Documents <http://www.ucimc.org/info/documents>
Our Mission <http://www.ucimc.org/info/mission>
UC IMC Stucture <http://www.ucimc.org/info/structure>
UC IMC Brochure - side 1<http://www.ucimc.org/files/IMC.brochure.outside.pdf>
UC IMC Brochure - side 2<http://www.ucimc.org/files/IMC.brochure.inside.pdf>
UC IMC and Global Indymedia Structure <http://www.ucimc.org/info/finance>
Becoming a Member of the IMC <http://www.ucimc.org/info/membership>
Space FAQ: Do you have available for? ... and other
questions<http://www.ucimc.org/info/rent>
About our new website <http://www.ucimc.org/info/drupal>
2002 Federal 990
Form<http://dynamodata.fdncenter.org/990s/990search/990.php?ein=371403593&yr=200212&rt=990&t9=A>
2003 Federal 990
Form<http://dynamodata.fdncenter.org/990s/990search/990.php?ein=371403593&yr=200312&rt=990&t9=A>
2004 Federal 990
Form<http://dynamodata.fdncenter.org/990s/990search/990.php?ein=371403593&yr=200412&rt=990&t9=A>
*"

I have already uploaded the new brochure as an attachment just underneath
these links on the page, but would like to have it in the list of links,
too.

-Steve