[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Fire Alarm -- Calling Out

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Sep 9 21:56:51 CDT 2008

I am confused.  Is this on top of the $800 upfront cost we just paid?
How much are our monthly payments going down if we pay this additional
upfront cost?

Can out tech folks provide a static IP to support this?

Mike, can you provide us with something like this:

First year costs:
Installation set up fee - $XX
Alarm communication equipment - $XX
Monthly fees for first 12 months - $XX
Something else - $XX

All subsequent year costs:
Monthly fees - $XX
Any annual fee - $XX

And is there any other fees we should expect? Unless I missed
something while I was out of town (possible) this new # seems
unexpected.  We need to know the entire picture when we make a
purchase like this.

- Danielle

Let's discuss Thursday.