[UCIMC-Tech] web easel calendar

Chris Ritzo critz1 at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 15 17:04:52 CDT 2009

Yeah, it is first thursday. The calendar is still failing to load for
me... http://ucimc.org/calendar

"Network Timeout
The server at www.webeasel.net is taking too long to respond."

Maybe it's just my internet connection...
-Chris

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net> wrote:
> It's working now for me, but I thought Steering was now only the first
> Thursday of the month?
> Mike Lehman
>
> Chris Ritzo wrote:
>>
>> So, I have been checking to see if there is a steering meeting
>> tomorrow & can't get the imc calendar to load. Is anyone else having
>> this issue?
>>
>> It keeps saying that webeasel.net is taking too long to respond.
>>
>> -Chris

Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Scholar
critz1 at illinois.edu         217.370.5210