[UCIMC-Tech] Re: Video Conference Equipment

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Apr 30 01:34:39 CDT 2009

I would need to know more information about her hardware and software
before answering. Basically, if she is using an IP-based solution, we
can probably do that (though I don't know if we have the requisite
webcams). However, her specific request for an ISDN line suggests that
she may be using some old-school dedicated equipment, in which case we
can't accommodate her.