[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-web] Interested People

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 7 18:39:24 CDT 2009

Hi Clara and Chatham,
Tech and Web are two of the more loosely structured groups at the IMC.
Meetings are occasional and we mostly work online. We do get-together to
discuss policy, as that works best face-to-face.

Tech handles a variety of tasks associated with the IMC's on-line
presence, our email lists,  the internet within the building, and the
technical work associated with keeping the electrons flowing in support
of a wide variety of tasks.

Web handles administration and editorial policy for the UC IMC website.

You can reply to this email to get questions asked, tell us more about
what you'd be interested in doing, or set-up a meeting to see where you
can become engaged with the work of the IMC.
Regards,
Mike Lehman